OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

overreaction???, page-12

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dictionary. I haven't been pleased with any of the way this has been managed, but being prudent about XRF numbers should be an industry-wide practice. Now whether the Co are, in this case, taking advantage of the conservatism that such reporting warrants remains to be seen.

As for taking me out of context - that post was written at a time when the subject matter was "Is this a scam or not"?

I have maintained a number of times that this is a bet where you might lose half your dosh, but if it comes good then the upside will be much larger. Nothing has changed about that.

I am disappointed that the initial modelling placed the silver in the wrong place and we have gone from 20 holes to 8 holes and I won't rule out the possibility that we go to one. They should have held back until they'd XRF'd the whole lot and plotted it up. However, it is still a case that the rocks will dictate the tenor of this story, not some home-baked HC conspiracy theory. Which was the issue being challenged around those early posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.