CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

overreacton?

1. 486 Posts.
    RAMEEZ,
    Thanks for the personal invitation! I've been mostly in hibernation, like most of Australian business from mid-December to Australia Day , plus a holiday trip back to the land of my birth. (I won't call it my HOMELAND, both because I haven't thought of it that way for years, and because it painfully reminds me of HOMELAND SECURITY, who make travelling to the US a nightmare for all.)

Anyway, re CQT, yes, I still hold and haven't sold a share. As I've indicated many times on HC, I'm not an active TRADER, I'm more an INVESTOR based on fundamentsls. That results in many 'bottom-drawer' stocks that I buy and hold...and hold...and hold. I noted that CQT NEDs were among the few participants in CQT's SPP, buying shares at $0.62. Why?

I'm with THADIUS (Post 5016637) and SIAMESE PARROT (Post 5016162), believing:

> Silver Hill is not a BAD project according to the DFS (NPV $103-122 Million, IRR $106-133, payback 2-3.5 years), but it's not the cracker that the PFS promised.

> On the numbers shown above, BHP or RIO might well give it a guernsey, but CQT ain't BHP or RIO, is it?

> The best managements in Australia IMHO 'underpromise and overdeliver.' That clearly hasn't happened between the PFS and DFS, has it?

That said, there's still lots of metal value in the ground. Hopefully, Jake Klein and his mates will figure out how to turn that into money in shareholders pockets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.