SDV 2.13% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

overscription by directors., page-2

1. 729 Posts.
    Post: 3061068 : >>Director's took up…..Yes oversubscription by a big margin……What does that tell you?<<

Could also be interpretated as things are getting ‘desperately dark’ in the Intec finance department.

So the INL Directors are returning a little of their shareholder funded directors fees to the INL coffers in exchange for some fp’s and options.

BIG DEAL.

Perhaps they felt the need to look supportive for the benefit (survival?) of the company.

Mango, you really think the Directors have a crystal ball telling them where the INL sp is going ?

Remember last years debacle and shareholder grief about the 15/25c Director option ?
    That didn’t make any of the Directors look too smart.

Poster Sarah on SS had them in the ropes, which forced the Directors to ad the 25c hurdle after their initial option proposal !

Recall CEO PW posting this:
    “So I am now encouraging all such 'dissenting voices' to phone me at Intec in order that we may learn from each other's points of view. I particularly encourage calls from shareholders posting to S h a re Scene.com /HotCopper.com.au under the following pseudonyms:…….”

Why would the Directors in general and your CEO in particular have gone through all the Director option ‘excitement’ if they knew then what was ahead for the share price ?

What make you think they know now?

The market will be the judge.

Mango, please spare us from ramping about the Directors of this outfit being investment smart.
    Some of your postings really make you look more and more like a stooge.

Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $64.22K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27031 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.