SDV 2.13% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

I am really dissapointed in Intecs reponse to the new zinc...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I am really dissapointed in Intecs reponse to the new zinc batteries........they did not know about it until 2 days ago when a shareholder brought it to their attention...........what, you don't know where your market is, or who your customers are............for anyone else who does not know............go to www.powerzinc.com
    see who the biggest names worldwide are . and how they have played a part in bringing this technology to the world.........the chinese are using the batteries for their ELECTRIC buses, to be used at the Beijing olympics........the batteries have a host of other applications, ie mobile phones and image capture technology etc, faster cheaper and greener.......
    Then next time you think about zinc and its applications you will understande how smart it is...........
    and you may want to question the directors at INL, why don't they know, or are they too lazy to find out what the zinc market is doing.............
    I am about to take whats left of my investment and put it some where else..........a loss of $10,000 is a large amount to lose in my book, its not been taken lightly..........I thought the directors where savvy and smart...........but I no longer hold that view......nor do many others, considering where the sp is and has been and continues to deteriorate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $64.22K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27031 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.