I see from Dec 1 certain vaccinated overseas people can arrive...

1. 718 Posts.
    I see from Dec 1 certain vaccinated overseas people can arrive here, no quarantine and travel all around each state, b ut we cant go from one state to another without quarantine, I hope the report today isnt right or some people are going to be really unhappy

Fully-vaccinated eligible visa holders can enter Australia from December 1By Freya Noble11:45Australia is taking the next major step in reopening its international borders.From December 1, 2021, fully-vaccinated eligible visa holders will be able to come to Australia without a travel exemption.These include skilled and student visa holders, temporary working holiday makers and provisional family visa holders, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said.Australia will also welcome back fully vaccinated citizens from Japan and Korea from December 1."Under these arrangements, citizens of Japan and Korea who hold a valid visa will be able to travel from their home countries, quarantine free to participate in that program where states and territories are providing the opportunity without needing to seek a travel exemption," Mr Morrison said."The return of skilled workers and students to Australia is a major milestone in our pathway back, it's a major milestone about what Australians have been able to achieve and enable us to do."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.