DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

oversold again..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    They either over buy the thing or over sell it. The FED is unemotional and the markets remain emotional. The classic tug a war between the 2 keeps playing out. Our market will sell off even though US interest rates effectively got dropped. We all hear the term 'market expectation'. The market better get its expectations within the realm of reality real fast. The market only ends up hurting itself in order to send a message to the FED. If the DOW [silly small coverage index and seriously out dated] drops 500 pts over the week, the FED wont need to give a tinker toss. They are more interested in inflation, the economy and the dollar to worry about some bunch of self interested traders and talk show hosts beating the drum about dissapointment. I am a trader and investor so i would like to see things pan out better, but for the long term, who cares? Over time, people will buy the market back and wish they had not sold if off or shorted it so much. Australia is in good shape, but lets melt off today because US investors are upset about getting a rate drop. grow up. buy the good stocks that the scared over sell and make money. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.