KGN 2.56% $4.94 kogan.com ltd

It's not a dog stock imo .........Long term market champion if...

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    It's not a dog stock imo .........Long term market champion if you can hold long term it will do well. I learnt from a wise man. it's good to hold and wait and his words were not to buy and sell like a headless chook chasing a profit. I think KOGAN has a whole universe of companies and different income streams......................They not just an oil or coal company selling one product, Don't worry some guys with money might be trying to sell shares and make a profit and buy the shares on the cheap because people panic. I don't even have a tiny part of one percent of one percent of my money in this. To be honest with you my family owns one building that's worth more than the whole market cap of this company. But I see greatness in kogan. It will be around long after i'm dead I'm sure. One can tell by researching this is something special hold strong. I think this big crash already likely happened the world is to busy electrifying Airplanes NOW recession is a man made word. people are just sheep. In the big scheme of things by the DIP and hold...................Every dog get's it's day and KOGAN ain't no dog it's a UNICORN It will be $20 in 5 years again IMO. I learnt never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake. Let them short or try lower shares to try scare the little shareholder away! Don't worry GIANT'S are watching let them try pretend kogan ain't making a FORTUNE right now. We have hundreds of staff. I got some of the smartest people in the country calling me Sir. I love reverse psychology. Don't worry HOLD TIGHT this is an undervalued asset in a BIG WAY ! let them short. We LOVE bankrupting shorters!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.94
Change
-0.130(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $497.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.10 $5.18 $4.90 $7.453M 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16880 $4.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 6937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.94
  Change
-0.130 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.14 $5.15 $4.90 153754
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.