TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

LMAO Pominoz!!! Mr Gill Bates is 100% correct and calling those...

1. 52 Posts.
    LMAO Pominoz!!! Mr Gill Bates is 100% correct and calling those results 'below average' is just taking the p1ss. Haha

I got this as a massive tip from someone supposedly close to the action who was ramping the stock. Cool that me didn't follow his advice this time and have saved myself a sh1t load of moola. After reading the latest results my feeling is the only plausible option to look after shareholders is a capital return and unwind the company. Those results were attrocious and provide no indication to continue further drilling. Mattaward, what was the go with your comment "Very shallow depth for good grades , will be asseeed .. means ectraction costs very low should see a very viable project ...me thinks good". I don't want to be rude but do you honestly think they were good results?

If you were suckered into this baby on promises of massive wealth you're puffin muffins if you think it is going to turn around. My prediction is this will reach a market capitalisation of $3M before the end of April 08.

For the shareholders I hope you can get access to that $3M after fees why it is still there. G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.