OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

BUT WAIT, theres' more SELLING.the problem here, Its about...

1. 1,387 Posts.
    BUT WAIT, theres' more SELLING.

the problem here,

Its about Investment FUNDS/ broker recommendations, which were based on the up coming drilling, and the fact that this one trick cash cow pony GALOC, was then saddled up to BHP with its second mule.

So you had a massive dump yesterday, (around 1.4%) on the day of the announcement that the mule has run off.

So, how long does that take to filter through to all those who will act on those recommendations??

And then there's traders, who rush in, but, then left holding the baby, and need to exit.

I expect this may trend into low-mid 7s and then when the dust settles, look to recover.

On fundementals, the cash cow, should deliver good revenues.
    But is there a reason that the market has discounted both NDO and OEL??

IS there risk, on delivering the expansion?

The production from Phase 1 galoc was dwindling. Every time i read a NDO BOPD, was 100 bopd less every quater.

The expansion, if successful, if there is no high water cut suprises, or other foul ups should restore some comfidence, but the discount, is always aimed at a one cash cow RISK.

And there is nothing else on the horizon for OEL, nothing to expect the adrenalin buying into a high blue sky spud.

If i buy it, will someone pay more for it? And if so, when?
    Only when the galoc expansion, is de-risked, and the first cargo has been taken off.

A bad dream, was NDOs TINDALO, that experienced 3 days of 100% oil, then bang, the 80% water cut, and it all turned to tears. So wait until its all de-risked, and i expect someone to pay what its worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.