SSM 1.39% $1.24 service stream limited

Oh Suzee, pleeeeeeease you'll make a tiger blush. I am not...

1. 525 Posts.
    Oh Suzee, pleeeeeeease you'll make a tiger blush. I am not deserving of such high praise. No really, Suzee, you shouldn't.....

No

No

One could not possibly...............

"Knowledgeable and witty", you say.

Reeeeeallyyyyyy?

OK, I must admit, there may be some merit to your post.

On second thoughts you might have included highly intelligent and incredibly good looking, but modesty prevents me from saying so.

Suzee, thanks very much for your kind words and I also thank the other posters for their encouraging posts on this thread. And I would like to thank in no particular order, Adrian9737, ndpjai, raja6chandru, 0scar, and honey85 for their helpful posts.

In answer to your question, "have you found the next stock to move on to?" Suzee it took 3 or 4 months to identify SSM and for an opportunity to materialise. I do have 10 stocks that I watch everyday and another 20 that I watch on a more casual basis.

I will possibly add a stock from the tips my fellow SSM'ers have given here. For now its back to reading lots of info and I'm sure if I do the 98% hard work the 2% luck will come my way.

Be assured Suzee I'll let you know if I think I have identified the next big GO. After reading your enchanting post, how could I not? It was better than getting my tummy rubbed.
    Tummy Rub

Well almost.

Purr Purrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrr

TigeRRRRRRR22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.018(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $763.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.25 $1.23 $183.4K 148.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13175 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 8475 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.