OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi all,My views on this and I stress they are MY views and you...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

My views on this and I stress they are MY views and you need to make up your own mind. Here are some random thoughts.

This stock is way oversold and should be trading around the $1.30 or so mark.

Cusack remaining is not sending the price lower but is probably acting like a deadweight on any move forward.

The 2009 4th quarter production/activity report should be a cracker and may bring about the break in downward momentum. PH is exceeding production targets. The price of copper has been high all quarter, and exploration and other activity is picking up, as per the Strategy.

So why is the share price dropping. I suspect it is more to do with market bervousness with respect to a double dip recession and possibly due to fears of a commodities pull back. There are also some fears that should interest rates (particularly in the US) start to rise there may be more defaulting on loans.

There are some fears that OZL with its one mine - one play (copper) is particularly vulnerable to any pullback.

OZL may also be getting punished for not being able to give franked dividends to investors. A bit irrational in my view.

Personally I feel that all these fears and nervousness are overstated or unfounded in OZL's case.

By the way I predicted the $A to $US rate would fall and it has. Don't mean to blow my trumpet on this, but making the point that one needs to look at the Macroeconomics as well as the Micro. Expect the $A to fall a little further over the next few months.

In summary then, I think OZL is in a good position and has been way oversold. I expect 2010 to be the year when OZL starts to pick up Steady and sure

Regards

Dasa

PS OZL is in good company. At the beginnng of the year OZL was at $0.55, BHP was around $20, and Rio around $30. Guess what they have all gained 100% over the year.

PPS I think PNA is over priced. Yet to turn a profit in a quarter (probably will this qtr), has debt, needs capital to develop = borrowings or cap raising, limited upside and close to 3 billion shares on offer. Suggest a price in the 40's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.