ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

Haywirefrom JB Were, as I am a client.and here is an extract...

1. 158 Posts.
    Haywire

from JB Were, as I am a client.

and here is an extract from a UBS report dated 5.2.10 at whch time I think the sp was 0.50.

"UBS Wealth Management Australia
    ROC Oil Company Limited
    After the major Basker Manta reserves driven correction Roc rates as a Buy

􀂄 The biggest underperformer in our E&P coverage universe�
    Roc has been the biggest underperformer in our E&P coverage universe, down 44.7% over the last six months. This compares to the performance of the S&P/ASX200 Energy Index which is down 3.7%, and the S&P/ASX200 Index which is up 7.2%, over the same period.
    􀂄 � but for a reason
    Roc has undergone a major share price correction (down 35%) over the last two days from the unexpected 80% downgrade in Basker Manta (Roc 30%) 2P reserves. In addition, severe winter weather and technical issues (electrical fault)
    have also adversely impacted Roc�s oil production in China (Zhao Dong).
    􀂄 Roc looks cheap relative to its peers
    Roc looks cheap relative to its peers based on our valuation of Roc�s operating assets (refer: UBS Oil weekly) and is now trading at a 32% discount to our NAV.
    Roc is implementing a strategy to strengthen it's balance sheet and right size the business. Exploration activity is to pick up over 2010, but from a very low base.
    􀂄 Valuation: A$0.57 DCF at 10%
    Our ROC NAV/share estimate is based on a DCF (10% nominal discount rate) of forecast cash flow over the 2P reserve life of producing assets and all committed and highly probable projects. Our price target of A$0.57 (prior A$0.94) is based on our NAV estimate."

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.