QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Oversold, hmmm? Depends on the invidual's perspective.Personally...

1. 38 Posts.
    Oversold, hmmm? Depends on the invidual's perspective.

Personally I think the selling is justified and current levels are just coming into what I believe is fair value. Let's take a look at some back of envelope numbers

Market Cap: 31.5m based on 450m outstanding at 7c

Last reported Revenue Run Rate: $20m based on 107,520 paying subscribers, approx $186 per subscriber. Using prior years' numbers my estimates show this figure has been coming down from $200. This figure will converge towards $180 but that is expected given the pricing of Streaming only at $15 per month.

For year end let's say sub numbers is 125,000 x $180 = 22.5m. Using Netflix experience of 10% hitting bottom line, that is 2.25m. An implied multiple of 14.

The question for the individual investor: Is 14 an attrative multiple?.

In the current environment where there are a number of small/microcaps with earnings history and reasonable growth trading on single-digit multiples, I personally don't think 14 is attrative.

Some may argue QFX growth potential and first mover advantage as a reason for higher multiples. That's a fair point. But I can also argue that QFX has a business model that doesn't have high barriers to entry and I forsee that pricing will tighten as competitors come in and new technology being developed. In summary, margins won't be maintained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.