FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Oversold

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Way oversold IMO. Chart below shows CNE's SP significantly outperforming FAR's since SNE - 1 discovery announcement. CNE up 12 % while FAR is down 2%.

Time to sit tight and not listen to much of what is being posted. FAR's huge discoveries have been sitting there for around 100 million years and are not going anywhere fast - until production. Another 6 months to a year to firm up resources with appraisal wells to realise Senegal's true gains to shareholders is a just a mere tick on the Earth's clock.

After reading today's threads I think it may be best for all longs to sit back and have a break on HC until the next ASX news. By all means any new articles related to FAR that are discovered would be great to have posted to keep HC's faithfuls positive as the tree shaking has only just began but no need to respond to the increasing amount of dribble..

Over the years I have been sucked into replying to some of those rubbish posters but it only fuels the fire. These guys love it and are only interested in a reaction or confrontation. IMO best to ignore, even if they are personal attacks and treat them with the contempt they deserve. Silence is what they hate so no need to stoop to their level.

We all want the Hardman ending and nice to finally be able to post we're well on the way. CNE's commitment to follow up wells in 2015 shows they're keen to prove this resource in a hurry so plenty of good times ahead for those that remain patient. Word had it that CNE may want to sell there stake and they can't do this until the reserves are proven so they're motivated. Why anyone would sell for a loss now amazes me. FAR's cashed up with a great CR at 11 cents and are about to drill PRODUCTION APPRAISAL WELLS with cash in the bank to pay their way.

FAN -1 & SNE- 1 well results due Q1 2015 which is only a few months away. I can't see FARJOY and the likes of BP letting the SP drift too far south and expect to see a rebound back over 11 cents over the next few days/weeks.

Cheers for a while

Plugged

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.