TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

re: toe - rally I can see where you're coming from seals but do...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: toe - rally I can see where you're coming from seals but do not base your trading on what is said on a chat site. Perhaps you should wait for some experts in the field to come up with a proper analysis before investing.
    I have not done terribly much research on TOE but it is down almost 36% from its high of 160 cents. So either the punters that bought in at 160 were wrong or the punters that are selling at 102.5 are wrong or who knows??
    But what really won me over was ferrets "research" or "findings" about TOE "the Gawler and
    Curnamona Cratons where Toro Energy will be initially focused, has not been extensively explored for uranium-only mineralisation for over 20 years." and "Olympic Dam in the Gawler Craton region of South Australia,
    the world's largest uranium deposit;"
    and "Toro Energy will initially hold the uranium exploration rights to 26,069 square kilometres of tenements in South Australia's Gawler and
    Curnamona Cratons."
    To put this massive area into perspective think of Taiwan which has an area of 36000 square kilometres and a population of 23 million.
    And finally "Exploring its extensive tenement interests, which contain well-documented uranium occurrences, suitable for immediate drill testing;"
    So I'll take my chances with TOE seeing that the Chinese want in.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.