WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Geez Montgomery where have you been before the 6th of April?...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Geez Montgomery where have you been before the 6th of April?

Some of those points highlighted appear to be slightly exaggerated? SEVERAL CR's, No hiding of the fact that an old plant would require an obvious refurbishment? Gold price is up and other goldies are up? Not mine...

Seriously this site has resorted to pure doom and gloom..ultimate downer..just raises the same ole' question-why dabble in the market if you can't take the troughs with the peaks?? And raises my question " Why do I bother looking at this site?"
    The fire was already stated in the last update...really what does the correlation between JM have to do with the fire? Ridiculous!
    Don't believe the hype!

Have been following BLK for a long time and in that time-have seen it knocked around a fair few times and it got back up again and it will do so-again. Like HH, have made some nice gains and have also lost out. Am pretty sure they're still getting gold outta the ground? Wiluna does have gold, right!? That's what I hear..
    Ride the highs and lows and don't play the blame card!
    Instead of wallowing/nay saying/doom and glooming/prophecising/predicting or wanting loss of jobs/giving out free fashion advice-either buy, hold or get out..does it have to be any more difficult than that!?
    Am not buying into the negativity..
    If you're feeling a bit low around this- give some thought to any of the people working on the ground.
    Am pretty sure that's what they would be concentrating on, right now ey..can't see any company wanting to be in this position and enjoying it- I'm holding a fair few of these types of goldies-my choice!
    Keeping the faith BLK. Have recognised that this team have worked hard over the many years to hit past targets for their SH (outside of the one off -last qtr) to get knocked down.
    Only one of my goldies was in the green yday-otherwise the rest fell short! Isn't that the risk of the market!?
    Stop whining and either stand behind these companies, hold some trust or don't- just move on!
    What's that old saying " If you got nothing good to say-then just ST*U!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.