SRX 0.00% 13.3¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Interesting... Just a couple of quick things. Sorafenib is...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Interesting...
    Just a couple of quick things.

Sorafenib is expected to be a 1.4 billion dollar drug in 2018. Sirtex has current sales of 200 million approx. Now we have two studies that show our life expectancy is the same as Sorafenib. But with better quality of life. Anyone who needs to see how toxic sorafenib is just google some of the cancer message boards. Some poor people are in extream sickness due to this drug. Every single professional who has prescribed this drug would have by the law of averages seen some terrible people coming back with heartbreaking side effects.

From the SARAH trail, some people quality of life went up. Is it just me or is this a no-brainer. Surely medical professionals will be at the very least interested in learning more..... that number again was one thousand, four hundred million dollars a year.
    Asco, over 5000 drugs/companies put in an application for presentation. Less than 250 get to talk. Most get a poster out in the lobby. We have two talks this year. TWO! Out of 5000 applicants, this is less than a 5% chance to go on stage.

As for mCRC, had we got five months in liver plus additional parts of the body. We would be all happy. However we got a surprising result of the right side, this is 38% of the total market. As one oncology expert on his twitter account, when the results were announced. Right vs Left is a BFD. I for one am interested in seeing how this plays out. I think we might have cracked the code to FIRST LINE in mCRC.
    I think based on these results in the 2017/18 year we might again see 15 to 20 increase. Only time will tell.

Again that number was 1.4 billion per year, every year. We are better in two level one clinical trails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $109.3K 836.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365703 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 812922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.