RMD 0.39% $33.43 resmed inc

oversold, page-78

1. 2,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Originally posted by jdonThe price drop is not due to shorters. The stock is over-valued. The market, which is a forward looking mechanism for determining price, is re-pricing the stock based on the fact that Resmed missed growth expectations.

Going forward, the market no longer believes that a P/E ration of 35 is justifiable. Resmed is growing nicely, but it's now growing enough to sustain a $16+ share price.

My greed got the better of me on this one, and I jumped in on Friday when the stock dropped 12%, without properly looking at the company. Now that I have looked at it properly, it looks overpriced. I bought more today to average down, but I think I'm going to have to hold this stock for sometime before I see it break-even.

So I've changed my sentiment from Buy to Hold.  Good luck to all!The price drop is not due to shorters. The stock is over-valued. The market, which is a forward looking mechanism for determining price, is re-pricing the stock based on the fact that Resmed missed growth expectations.

Going forward, the market no longer believes that a P/E ration of 35 is justifiable. Resmed is growing nicely, but it's now growing enough to sustain a $16+ share price.

My greed got the better of me on this one, and I jumped in on Friday when the stock dropped 12%, without properly looking at the company. Now that I have looked at it properly, it looks overpriced. I bought more today to average down, but I think I'm going to have to hold this stock for sometime before I see it break-even.

So I've changed my sentiment from Buy to Hold.  Good luck to all!
    thank you for sharing your very balanced view on RMD jdon! very honest post..  dont see that very often on HC.. Hope it recovers soon and you make some decent money..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.