BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

oversold, page-10

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Biggle, i freed up some cash and bought in the mid-teens and i also have a little left if it drifts lower below the teens. If it doesn't drift lower then so be it.
    I don't think USPTO re-U.S. Patent No. 6,573,099 will be an issue either. Nucleonics are basically claiming
    "the patent claims are invalid because they lack novelty and/or were obvious at the time the priority patent
    application was filed. Nucleonics also believes that the claims are ambiguous and that the
    application fails to provide adequate description or sufficient working examples to support the
    scope of the claimed subject matter."
    then go to http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm
    and then under patent number search type in 6,573,099 and make up your own mind.
    Of course if BLT are successful then they will be taken over in an instant. Compare to Merck's buyout of Alynlam to get control of Tuschl I ( an siRNA).

"Effective in August 2006, the USPTO introduced an accelerated patent examination procedure in an effort to allow inventors a speedy evaluation of an application with a final disposition within 12 months. The procedure requires additional information to be submitted with the application and also includes an interview with the examiner.[14] The first accelerated patent was granted on March 15, 2007 with a 6 month issuance time."

"On 3 August 2007, Benitec submitted a summary of an Examiner Interview"
    So a decision could be reached any time between now and July.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.