CVN 3.33% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

overstated.., page-17

1. 3,891 Posts.
    ok tigere,and gang.
    lets keep to the facts and make this forum informative and based on the true realities of where we are ,which is what i am all in favour of....and PHSkiwi i will try to make things simple for you.lol..
    Regarding the production so far,i think you will find that the current production includes ns4.the phase 1 production the last time they gave us figures (in the investment update in march)was standing at 800bopd which has obviously dropped to around 700.add that to the 700 at ns4 and you get the 1400 total..that is why the result from ns4 and the current na sanun drilling is so exiting because it would appear that they really have found something which could propel cvn out of its few cent,low market cap in an upward trajectory.im assuming that the seismic survey data and the poe9 hit is what has convinced them they are onto something that could be quite big.dont concentrate on the individual drill holes but the campaign as whole and you will put everything into perspective.i thing that cvn was sitting around the 10c mark after the phase 1 campaign.now just think what the possibilities could be after this one.
    when i was on the mpo thread(which i still hold as a long term hold)there were many days when the sp took a knock,infact after i bought at 12c it went down to under 8c over the next month or so,but i never took my eye of the big picture.we all get carried away when the sp goes for a run and the posts come thick and fast,but its in the low periods where you have to keep the faith or you join the lemmings,sell and 2 months later look back at the sp whilst shaking your head.
    cheers to all.
    phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $114.0K 738.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 754956 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2101629 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.