STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

I suggest overt ramping and attacking each other lends nothing...

1. 187 Posts.
    I suggest overt ramping and attacking each other lends nothing to this forum.
    Let?s not get too carried away until we known the results of the announcement. Whilst I believe there is good reason to be optimistic that the forthcoming announcement will pave the way forward for further development and marketing of STI products and progress toward extremely strong cash flows in the medium and long term future, it must still be recognized there is yet a lot to do and significant time, hard work, and costs involved in getting there. It will still require patience and support from shareholder?s and attacks upon individuals, not their subject matter is inappropriate, adds nothing of value to this forum, and is demeaning to this forum and it?s members.

Re the shareholder?s group, I would simply hope that once the air is clearer, eg. these next announcements are known and or explained, then reconsideration of any appropriate forward looking questions, (e.g. not just history bashing because we didn?t like an announcement, ie. if currently not a significant factor in the likely progress forward then don?t waste everyone?s time, nor should any questions refer to matters not directly connected to STI ), for submission in writing to the company beforehand and raised at the shareholder?s meeting.

Any such question, would need to be in a factual, reasonable and accurate format, tendered in writing to the company, by some reasonable volunteer (who is not subject to emotional thinking and emotional responses), and who may be in a position to attend the meeting on behalf of the group to illicit appropriate answers, and subsequently report back to the shareholder group regarding any written reply received (which may save some time at the meeting), or on the results of the meeting and questions asked there in a reasonable and reliable manner ?.

This would of course require e-mailing of such suggested carefully worded questions to that volunteer, arrangement and confirmation through e-mails of the questions to be asked in order that, selection of the questions be by and approved by a majority of the group. Obviously all or too many questions cannot occur so a priority listing would need to be made, for consideration of the group, hence a minority may feel left out, but that?s democracy and the demands of business, society and time, hence majority approved.

No small undertaking I suggest, a very big ask. However, I can only put this forward as probably like most, I do not have the time to do so myself, nor am I in a position to be able to attend the meeting, but would love to have a reliable proxy attend on my/the groups behalf. Anybody volunteering ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.