IDX 0.78% $2.60 integral diagnostics limited

overvalue stock, page-3

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    It's never easy to determine a reasonable price for a stock at any time much less during the Covid years but I just wanted to point out a couple of areas where you may have a figure or two wrong.
    Their last reporting period was the year to 30th June, 2021. Here they reported EPS of about $0.16. At the current SP of $3.92, the P/E ratio is about 25.
    Their revenue for the year ended 30th June, 2018 was $189,399m and the after tax profit was $15,079m.
    Their revenue for the year ended 30th June, 2021 was $350,963m and the after tax profit was $31,268m.
    So both their revenue and after tax profit have come close to doubling in those three years (so no doubling every year as you are hoping but not too bad).
    Their half year report due next week I think will not be great and we've already been advised that the operating net profit will be less than the previous corresponding period due to:
    • restrictions on health surgery
    • patients general reluctance to attend healthcare services during a pandemic
    • staff shortages due to illness
    • chain supply issues

I'm hopeful that when we get to the other side of the pandemic (one day), the growth will continue as before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.