HAW 0.00% 5.8¢ hawthorn resources limited

I have been reading these posts about what a great future HAW...

1. 48 Posts.
    I have been reading these posts about what a great future HAW has and how unfair it is that your stock is treated like its worth nothing.

It is WORTH NOTHING!!!!!

Theres a reason why HAW is trading sub 2 cents.

Lets do some quick numbers. Firstly lets make an assumption that there is 2 billion tonnes of FE of good grades as the drilling to date indicates. To develop the mine with spur rail line, and port facilities upgade is going to cost well is excess of $500 million. HAW's share of this is at 40% is $200 million. Now let say you somehow miraculously do a capital raising at 1.4 cents to raise the money to cover these initial expenses. (You know there will still be more capital required) You only need to issue 14,285,714,300 to pay for your part share of the project. Perhaps you should consider a 1 for 10 capital consolidation after the capital raising then you will still have nearly 2 billion shares on issue however perhaps they will then be worth 10 cents per share. Realistically you have limited options. Issue more worthless shares to go with the billions of worthless shares you already have...or.....give away more of the project for a free carry. At least you may be able to retain 10-20% of a producing mine in a couple of years time. You are still going to need further share issues between now and then to keep the company afloat. This will see you with well in excess of 2 billion shares on issue. Between now and this mine producing I see HAW Sharholders giving away more of this project and issuing a whole lot of shares in between. Add in the risk that lies between now and production and I cant see a whole lot of upside.
    Perhaps a goos spec play for share price spikes on good news however fair to top end value at these levels.

Not what you HAW Shareholders want to hear but the truth hurts. The smart money's on LCY. They dont need to sell the farm to pay for their share of the project. They have a backer with deep pockets and the desire to see this project into production with other projects to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135316 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 9001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.