IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

What happens @skindiverHC is non holders such as you don't value...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    What happens @skindiverHC is non holders such as you don't value stocks, because you either don't have enough money to buy them, or don't know how to value them. And that's all well and good.So I'm glad you asked such a pertinent question.

Let me explain in answer to your question how you value a stock such as IMU. What happens is Health Care Analysts such as Roth Capital and Diamond Equity Research, together with actuaries from leading global investment firms such as those invested in IMU, Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street, assess the company's licensed IP (i.e., that they have paid for), the patents they have in place (i.e., that they have been successful in being granted) and the development of these products along with the market segment they are forecast to sell in. Other considerations such as staff experience, experience in obtaining FDA approvals and FDA processes are taken into consideration. Most importantly projected earning spreadsheets are forecast and analysed based upon like minded products in the market, and the clinical trial progression of the said products.

Feel free to read these healthcare analyst reports for further detail. I would however note that in my personal opinion Imugene's flagship products are destined to be in the market, (i.e., having obtained fast track FDA Approval as "breakthrough therapies"), long before their exemplary cash balance runs out. Take it from me as a woman like Imugene CEO and Managing Director Leslie Chong, we watch our money, and know how to get our products across the line. Just sit back and watch, you may learn a thing or two.

Have a great day, and thanks for posting!

Last edited by zerotoleratfool: 09/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.