VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

overvalued, page-123

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Well your contribution and research on HC is well appreciated by many Askier. Thxs for sharing the info posted from last year again. It sounds like you are not holding as large a position as you would have liked by some comments read this evening.

Emotions look like to be taking their toll on a few here. Those who missed out on a position by a matter of days. Regret in selling out too early. Nervousness of traders when buying when it has ran hard and fast for a few days.

I think this is when risk-reward fundamentals play a key role. Plus your own underlying trading strategy.

As many on here are finding it very hard to pull the trigger to sell when they may be substantially up. Also it is a very tough thing to dollar average up, yet these pyramid type traders are often rewarded... Who knows what fair value for this Coy is before they making the full income from Plant 1. Yet Plant 1 upgrade taken all year and now all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. IMO.

1) Still only valued at Plant 1 income fair value. Great report and further upside mentioned over the LT.

2) Indications of JV and much larger scale plants OS have been mentioned as fact. Agreements with Alcoa and Simms appears firm.

3) The Coy been making good cashflow whilst upgrading. Proving the larger scale plant will have no issues, especially with opportunistic buying from Director.

4) Reaching the 100 Mil MC mark will gain the interest of Fund managers whom do not touch anything under 100Mil. I think they will see a great story and it sounds like the Directors are in talks with some majors. 2 are signed up and moving ahead.

At this point risk-reward wise we must ask ourselves, given the interest and upside potential in the stock are more likely to see $3 or 10c. At this stage of the game my money is on the brokerage recommendation of $3 risk reward wise. Still this be conservative after more plants are confirmed. As the next Plants have indicated they will be on a bigger scale again after Plant 1.

Talk of a Cap raising does not scare me, as it more likely to be near $3 by then IMO. As it can only be to build more plants and speed up the process of building the plants all over the world for huge amounts of cashflow. By then those investors unsure Plant 1 will deliver to full capacity will be sure in the upside potential of this Coy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.