VYS 1.35% 36.5¢ vysarn limited

overvalued, page-46

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    TTC,
    "If it goes to 50c (89c - 39c) first, I'll never post again, if it goes to $1.28 (89c + 39c), you never post again."

No need, you are HC top 10 poster, I like ur posts,I donot wanna see that happen, I can shut up anytime if u want.My view just shows what some sellers are thinking atm.

ABOUT RESEARCH

Some people say I didnot do much research for MHM reports, yes I admit. But there are 3 reasons:

1, no substantial shareholders come up( this is very important for me--I always buy shares after director buying) This means MHM's value are not recognized by its existing major shareholders or other new institution buyers. They know MHM much well than anyone of us here.

2, MHM bought the Aluminium Salt Slag business, associated plant and equipment and underlying land and buildings for $4.3 million only, and unfortunately ,from SGM --a Aluminium producer.

"Unfortunately" is because the vendor is professional in AL industry, it of course knows the ture value and the potential of its Aluminium Salt Slag business. Compared with SGM, MHM is a newer in this kind of business.

3,In AUS, Alreco will receive 60% of the EBIT profits for performing these services for the Third Party, not 100%.--most new buyers donot know.

ABOUT MHM'S TECHNOLOGY

1, Alreco has now acquired exclusive global rights to this technology from the Technology Providers.

It's exclusive global rights to this technology, NOT EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY TO THE INDUSTRY!

2, Based on financial report, I think MHM may just spend less than half million to get technology from the Technology Providers---this means the technology is actually not very valuable in the industry. This is why I said, if necessary, new technology will turn up overnight should landfill becomes a problem in US.

3, The technology is useful in AUS, doesnot really means it can be recognized by the global AL industry. For example, the Bauxite grade and quality is different from each country, even for each batch, the Salt Slag also has the same issue--for some Salt Slag, this technology may not work well.

ABOUT ACCOUNTING

Currently, MHM has 2.3 million cash on hand, NTA backing per share is 9.6c, and non profitable, compared with SP 89c, have to say already much much overvalued.

We all konw Broker reports are often used for Capital Raising, so I donot wanna say more.

MHM also think Friday's Broker report is not price sensitive when SP is 58c.

ABOUT SENTIMENT

The high sentiment plus the $3 SP expection made the perfect soaring story last week, but I think the sentiment will cool down from next trading day because:

The market will realize:

1,the construction of two processing plants in the United States comes with both reward and risk at same time!

If MHM invests by itself based on current technology, the risk is very high, no one can tell the profit margin now, even if for MHM itself. The US AL players of course will share the profits as well, not like in AUS, MHM can get 60% of the profits.

2,Investing at or above 89c based on "strong interests, plans" is at high risk imv, no deals no details yet.

3,From 30c to 89c, actually nothing new. (unless the broker report---which is always with 5-10 baggers indication at the best estimation.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $74.22K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24135 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 6023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.