VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

overvalued, page-48

1. 10,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Hey Sydney,

Hore than happy to talk about MHM. I few little comments.

"I always buy shares after director buying" - Did you miss the fact the director bought 3-4 weeks ago? Wasn't that your buy signal?

"MHM bought the Aluminium Salt Slag business" - No, they bought the SIM's plant and upgraded it with the technology. Sims didn't have the technology. Both Sim and Alcoa wanted this fast tracked as fast as possible, and worked with MHM to do this.

"MHM is newer in this kind of business" - You know the Directors have over 20 years experience in the AL industry? You also know that the technology has been in development for over 10 years don't you?

"Alreco will receive 60% of the EBIT profits for performing these services for the Third Party, not 100%" - This is clearly mentioned in the broker report, and my post called "crunching the numbers".

"It's exclusive global rights to this technology, NOT EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY TO THE INDUSTRY!" - Sorry, don't get your point. This is the first economical solution to the problem EVER, and MHM have global rights to it.

"Friday's Broker report is not price sensitive when SP is 58c" - It is the ASX that mark announcements sensitive or not, not the company. Broker reports are only very rarely marked sensitive.

Trust me, we have heavily talked about MHM for over 12 months. I'm not sure you have been looking at them.

More than happy to answer valid questions you might have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $245.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $318.3K 670.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13454 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 41311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.