MPL 0.26% $3.84 medibank private limited

It's unlikely anybody of the mums and dads are nervous at all....

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    It's unlikely anybody of the mums and dads are nervous at all. As I write this the share price is $2.14 which represents a 7% rise in under 2 weeks. (the mums and dads bought at $2.00 p/s)

This share price will fluctuate up and down in the short term with all of the strong short-term interest / profit-taking, will settle down after January and trend upwards slowly, then based on the announcements/results/balance sheets will bounce up or down depending on whether the news is positive or negative, as you would expect. There will likely be a small rally before the first expected dividend payment in September 2015 and until then, assuming there is no bad news this will trend upwards in a stable fashion AFTER the heavy fluctuations until Jan/Feb 2015 with a small spike in July/Aug 2015 just prior to the divvy.

What is there to be nervous about? Those who have bought in have paid for a quality and stable company and the share price will easily reflect its performance/announcements. It's the companies that are not stable and the share price doesn't behave as anticipated that you need to worry about!

GL to all holders, I only bought in $3000 worth, but along with IAG I'm not so worried about MPL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.57B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.81 $3.84 $3.79 $33.74M 8.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37970 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 75437 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.