NGI 1.60% $1.85 navigator global investments limited

overvalued, page-19

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Don't you just love the it when the traders, tyre kickers and general bashers arrive to spruike up our day in HFA.

Seriously the share price has risen almost 100% this month and i have to listen to some monkey talk down my stock because you believe its a bad buy. If you dont hold an interest im not INTERESTED sepculate all you like i wont listen toyou and as far as i'm conecerned any holder shouldnt listen to you.

As for you traders, your here to make your 1-3 cents and move onto the next flavour of the month. I coudlnt give a rats behind what you think either TA is as much a religion as it is a science. Any monkey can make money in a rising market face your own facts and reliease that only 10% of you actually make money and the rest give that money to the 10%!

For you long holders look at the fundemantals and make your own decision. There's a lot more ugly ducklings out there with worse balance sheets and a higher share price. Kiril's price of $1 is so unrealsistic when we consider we are tarding at a PE of 3.2 at the moment. Work it out you maths monkeys what the SP will be at a conservative 10 PE.

As you can see i'm a little cranky. Everyday i read somebody either downramping or upramping my stock. So if you cant tell I'm an an investor and i'm here for the long haul. This is in my opinion one of the best buys in the lower cap opportunities, and in 2 years from now i;m willing to throw some eggs on some faces.

as always DYOR!

Mihai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $903.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.83 $124.1K 67.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2854 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 2093 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.