AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awonga I have never been involved in the construction of a...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Awonga I have never been involved in the construction of a copper mine, however for a small time I have worked on a project to optimize the efficiency of a primary crushing unit at an operation in NSW. Cooper mines contain a large amount of equipment that is quite modular and is predominately manufactured off site in a unit before it is brought to site usually on skids and connected up. Hence in my mind the majority of the construction would be focused around site works and the construction of the sheds that house the ball mill and flotation units.
    All of this would be happening concurrently with the earth moving and then drill and blast operations to open up the pit. In a country like Brazil with a fairly large pool of cheap labor and much looser environmental and safety laws I would definitely be optimistic that the deadline could be met, but having said that each day that goes by does close their window.

All just opinion as without any word from the company all we can do is guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.