AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Overview of actions and news from last 30 days:, page-259

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Awoonga,

Yes I do still believe they can achieve first concentrate by the end of March 2015. I believe further that they can hit name plate capacity by end of the following quarter. Read Gazcisco's post above for a few ideas. Then reread it again.  Also, go check the quarterly for the size plant they have procured. It's so far oversized that if they get to partial efficiency they will still make targeted production by around mid year. Your point that they didn't re-post in the quarterly the internal timeline means nothing in it's own right. It would take a retraction or new timeline to mean the timeline has changed. Do we expect directors to start acting like politicians...politicians, and start repeating every utterance at every opportunity?  I thought that was our job!
    There was also a post from a few days ago by someone who said they'd rung the office and were told all was still on track. The only person in the office is Scott Funston so extrapolation, the timeline has been confirmed again only days ago.

Re the house building, a longer timeline for building may have become more common (don't really know) but this is Australia and in Brazil they work hard and fast...there is competition for labour and contracts.

Rustynails, we'll hold you to that

PS Awoonga, I,  and others below me, have been waiting in the queue for more stock for days and it isn't coming down to us...I'd suggest a change in direction is imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.