AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awoonga I definitely have to disagree with you there. I have...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Awoonga I definitely have to disagree with you there. I have been lucky enough to work on different projects in Australia and overseas and Australia is definitely lagging behind as far as delivering projects on time and cost. All you have to do is look at all the cost blowouts of the LNG projects in WA and Queensland as well as big companies like Shell cancelling projects as Australia in no longer competitive on a cost basis worldwide.

You are right that graders grade the same rate and concrete sets at the same speed but in my experience workers in 3rd work countries take less brakes, work longer, work harder and work for much much less. Looser labor laws mean workers have a much lower sense of entitlement and are more motivated to work hard and keep their jobs. The lack of the ridiculous red tape and regulations that we have in Aus also means you are less likely to have to stop excavation to move a colony of snakes (which actually happened on a project in Queensland, costing us over $250,000 in delays). I am currently working in Thailand and definately do not miss the headache of whinging workers and mountains of red tape.

I understand that you may disagree but then i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

As for the modular units we can split hairs as to what is a component and what is a modular unit but my point was that the major components/units will be delivered to site as a whole system so will not require any work on site besides connection to the other components/units and power. I am referring to the equipment that makes up the processing portion of the mine and I can only speculate as all we know so far about the plant is that is is a 2nd hand one.

So as for the construction deadlines we will have to agree to disagree, however I am still confident that we can get in in place by the deadline, but that is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.