AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Yes it's all slower than it should be. Yes its like watching...

1. 98 Posts.
    Yes it's all slower than it should be. Yes its like watching grass grow or paint dry. Yes untold riches have failed to materialise any day now for years and years. Yes they are behind on the announcements that were due in the second quarter or to quote the company (many weeks ago) due any day now. Yes the natives are getting restless.
    Yes the company has made great progress for didly squat improvement in the share price, after 2.5 years I am still out of pocket.
    Yes as a investment over the time frame I have been involved AVB has truly lived up to the dog stock reputation..
    Yes I like Kalen live in constant hope.
    Yes hopefully here must be some money to made soon, but one thing is for certain I have not done the right thing with my 100k investment over the last 2.5 years and I must say all the posters that get the thumbs down did warn me.
    Yes I refuse to get out with a loss and just pray soon I can get just a little profit on my money but I wonder just how long that will take.
    Yes I am glad I am not hanging by my balls waiting.
    Yes it does feel like the company does not give a stuff about idiots like me.
    Yes I am starting to get negative
    Good luck to all holders I think we still need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.