GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

overview of gondwana

1. 3,267 Posts.
    I was out for dinner last night and haven't had a chance to put together a bit of an overview of GDA yet and it's 2 hours till daylight so will get some zzzzzzzzzzz's and try and add some comments to the issues raised in the earlier threads on GDA.

I have printed out the last 12 months trading data and have spent an hour going through it so far ( needs another 2 hours I anticipate). Will post sometime today on what I see in the data. From my initial observations, GDA seems cheap buying up to about 2.5 cents without studying the data more fully and without looking at more details of the resources they might have or be getting into. There might be some "iron ore" spec buy value to be added above 2.5 c. The news with cazaly might increase GDA's market recognition and market cap'.

The last quarterly report is due at the end of the month.
    There should be news today about the rights issue.

Iron-Ore results anouncement should be due anytime now from the Caudian tenements where Cazaly are farming in on the 100% GDA tenenment.

GDA as I understand it have never drilled for iron-ore in their tenements around the fortescue new cloud break mine in the pilbara.
    GDA have just aquired a new tenement at wallal downs next to the 80 mile beach caravan park which could be an attractive place to work ( and it'sonly 93km fromport headland.
    Hopefully GDA management get some testing done on their Pilbara tenements and don't give their tenements or Fe rights away without getting an indepndent geologist like the guy flinders used (on their 882 tenement) to check out the extensive data and sampling for everything elsethey have already but probably haven't checked for iron opportunities.
    The GDA website needs better quality images and more details of tenements. www.gondwanaresources.com
    Their exec chair Warren Beckwith seems like he will be good for GDA .
    the consolidatio has a couple of what appears to be attractive bonus opportunities.
    I don't know anything about what their new projects are in China are so will be chasing management to find out more.
    As I understand it, GDA were going to float part of their diverseinterests but I need to read mre about what might be the latest in negotiations they are having with unkown parties regarding farm ins, jv's and float intentions.
    In the mean time, I suggest a read of their last quarterly report, their website and have a look at the project summaries and have a look at the good map in the 14 july 06 asx announcement on their east pilbara exploration program.It'san old mapad I can't work out what might have changed since they released it but a lot of their tenements are smack bang in amongst the fortescue and BC Iron tenements from what I can see The Nullagine area seems to have a heap of minerals and resources around the area.
    Am off for a sleep, cheers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $17.42K 62.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 28300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.