GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Thanks newtstocks and bevter,I just spent half an hour doing a...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Thanks newtstocks and bevter,
    I just spent half an hour doing a data review of the last 12 months trading and some how deleted it when I thought I hit the post message box.... very frustrating, it would be good if there was a spell check and saving capacity in the posts (maye there is and I haven't worked it out yet ?)lol.
    Back to GDA.
    I think there are a lot of similarities......as mentioned in my previous posts.
    I'll try and summarize what I have seen from the data so far.
    Today the turnover is up at 5.2m shares as at 1321hrs edst as I type this, volume for sale has been decreasing and now down to only 10m shares ,buy volume is up to 21.4m and vwap is higher than yesterdays.
    high trades for the year were around the 2.9 to 3 c mark and average lows seemed about the current level to 1.9c.

I think the current levels are about the cheapest bargain on the market when comparing the average closing and vwap over the year for GDA.

34m shares traded on the 29 oct.
    55m on the 27th sept for $1.09m
    43m on the 4th june for $1.1m with close of 2.9c
    27m traded on the 5th june with vwap 2.95c and a high of 3.2c.
    The location of gondwana's tenements all over the place but importantly around fortescues rail and mine give it a a great opportuity to partner with companies like fmg for iron ore testing within its tenements, or with flinders for diamonds.
    cheers fatstocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 15252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.