GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

pedro,as shareholders we are part of the ownership and therefore...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    pedro,
    as shareholders we are part of the ownership and therefore we should take an active role in idetifying opportuities to grow the company. we own part of the company. We have a democratic say in appointing management and future direction of the company according to the investment proportion we make in buying the right to have a say. Iv'e had a few shares in gondwana for a few years and was too busy in my day job to do much research. During this xmas break I have been studying and learning more about flinders and gondwana and mnl and mxx. I have looked at fmg to learn more and a whole pile of other iron ore companies to try and work out what I think about investing in this or others.
    I had a lot of diffculty getting the picture to put in front of me but now I have enough as an early entry. I agree the past in gda and many hundreds of small cap explorers and industrials are disappointing but it's the future I am interested in. I look and learn from the past and assit the company I invest in to increase the value of the company through suggesting different ideas, perhaps very different to the one's they may have been working on.
    Many companies are focussed on what they think they should be focussed on and occassionally someone from left field might suggest something that sparks a new direction.
    Gondwana, like flinders has, has a similar path as I see it, despite years of securing tenenements, then not having enough capital to bring forward the asset or a knowledge of what to look for, or an appreciation of what the shareholders want the management to look for and how to market what they are looking for.
    Alot of people are happy to hear about a stock, buy some of it and wait to see what happens.
    I like to research companies with large diverse tenements, look at what they might have regardless of what they say they are looking for, and then actively suggest to management where I think the company can grow and market itself and add value through jv's, increasing tenements,
    reviewing the comodity or resource focus and maybe even completely change direction.The Andrew Forrest story is similar and has been a success (and that's an understatemt).
    If you check my previous posts on gondwana and flinders and other companies I am reseraching, you'll see regular reference from me encouaging shareholder or potential investors to ring and knock and tap an email to the directors until they respod. I email a list of questions I have and also forward suggested new areas of improving shaeholder value, keeping in mind,I am a shareholder like many hundreds of thousands of australians and I want to make sure my money is well spent, through good forward planning, a shared vision and an agreed outcome. Just because I may only own 1 % of a company is irelevant to me. The dollars I put into a company to buy a share of it is my money that I want to ensure is responsibly managed so if I have to spend time researching how I can assit the company to increase the value of my share I will.
    I won't ever sit back and blame anyone else as from my point of view , it was my decision to invest in the first place and it was my decision to work out if it was going to be a wise investment that suited my risk/ exposure profile.
    I have no emotion when investing.It is purely like getting the best interest rate from a bank or the best house you want to live in for the dollars you want to spend.
    Gondwana ( and flinders )fits all my research and growth v's reward v's risk criteria. Flinders is evolving and the price reflects that.Gondwana looks to me like it is ready to evolve into something of greater value than whereit is today. Their ceo warren ,sems very open to shareholder enquiry and suggestion ,as he and all ceo's should be.
    What responses have you had from warren or the company to your suggestions or concerns if you have raised with them?
    I didn't like the fdl sare consolidation when they first proposed it and didn't initially like the gda one but upon researching thoroughly,I think I'll vote for it. There are some bonus performance incentives also that has options at 20 and 30 c ,my only suggestion will be that I don't think they have been offerred enough of them to be a real incentive. If value is created in my shares I am happy to reduce my proportional ownership in the company to achieve an increased net worth. The GDA capital structure is still so small still.
    Incentives have to be real incentives that genuinely activate the management to achieve the share price that triggers the bonus/ incentive.
    Andrew Forrest had such an incentive.

cheers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.