VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

overview of ord - huge potential, page-100

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Folks can we just stick to the facts and not quote maybe's and wanna be's. Elsewise I fear the posts on ord will trend towards the low ebbs that we see for penny dreadfuls where posters bag each other and get all emotional about it

Matt DD, I am not supporting anyone but your conclusions dont take into acocunt that the market is such an unpredictable beast and none of us know what tomorrow will bring.

not sure if hotfire is in ord but I draw on his maxim
    Historia Vitae

by that I mean history is littered with thousands of instances where the insto's and punters have paid 200 million for nothing and vice versa 200 million for quite something

Lets see what happens when it happens and whether this is something or nothing and what the punters and instos will actually pay when the times comes.

In the meantime your guesswork without the facts and knowing which way other people who are not you will jump is purely that. guesswork

that said, if your guesswork has substance dont hesitate to share and lets take it one day at a time and watch the facts unfold

good luck which ever way anyone jumps, thats the market and personally, I love it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.