VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

overview of ord - huge potential, page-42

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Champ,
    that presentation in 2009 was prepared by the management team, I couldnt find new Stage 3 plan after then.
    presumably they are still on the cards, please correct if you find updated long term plan.

The plan is the plan, could be changed at any time. ORD might sell their Laos project for $200m, you never know. AWC bought their 40% share in AWAC for $1b.

From what I have researched China has not much Bauxite deposits left inland, that's good for long term perspective for Bauxite/Alumina companies.

BTW, E/V of BAU is very low as it has cash of $48m including reimbursement for JV. It's a good stock, but has a lot of stories. I am not promoting just wanna correct.
    Disclosure: not holding any BAU

Citibank sp dropped from $50 to less than $1 in few months, Japan nuclear crisis.... anything could happen.

To put my hard-earned money, I have to do lots of researches to find the evidences and the reasons which should be strong enough to convince me to buy the stock. It would be wrong but most likely it will increase the possibility to win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.