VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Children,Leave you alone for a bit and we see troubles in the...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Children,

Leave you alone for a bit and we see troubles in the playground...well DDz yes I have crunched numbers on NPV basis on different assumptions....suffice to say your comments are exaggerated but have still have some merit if you are saying ORD rests on having just 130m jorc and not moving on from that...

It has been targeting 2-2.5 B tonnes and done some aggressive drilling as part of the feasibility study done over the last 6 months....but johnny come lately's who have not followed ORD progress would not be aware of how much work/effort has been expended in the feasibility study work carried out if not followed closely...

If you think it won't at least get to 1/4 of that target ie around 500m tonnes you obviously haven't done your research...and again check out announcements regarding the grade quality comparing it to that of Darling ranges...

But don't listen to me...wait for the updated JORC to come out and then you will see what people like us who have been following and spruking ORD for some time have been on about...

Yes that is an invitation to come back and check in with me once the revised JORC is out...as this is far from an overhyped spec...but rather a seriously undervalued one...just needs bit more time to prove that.....waiting for the revised JORC....and very comfortable waiting for that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.