VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

overview of ord - huge potential, page-94

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Matt interesting yet you would touch CIG on fundamentals?
    Regardless we welcome all comments. Just remember that ORD has been painstakingly lining things up for over 7 years. please also note that there are key Chinese stakeholders being both companies and individuals in the top 10 holdings. The directors of CNNFM and ORD are common sharehoders as well as having a common chairman. Also please understand how the Chinese work. They will list on foreign Xchanges to spread risk and wealth and obtain currency holdings. Look at the South African stock market with small caps (with huge Chinese %)investing in Africa just like ORD with the objective of becoming or have become mid tier players. Also understand the concept of 'save face' with the Chinese Culture. There is too much to lose for the prominent Chinese companies and individuals that have invested in ORD to 'lose face'. I urge you to meet the directors to understand this dynamic. I have not mentioned ORD's fundamentals because they have already been well covered on previous posts. Two final points: ORD will release the details of the SARCO IPO details( you can ascertain the value to ORD from here) and secondly seek to find after day 5 of the big fish frenzy who is buying ORD. You may find it may be a company that has more infinite knowledge and analytical skills than you or I could dream of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.