DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

So far no multis have got involved, and Kirkland isn't a mover...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    So far no multis have got involved, and Kirkland isn't a mover shaker just yet - if there are multi billion dollar, multi-decade, very long-life mines to be made, it's difficult to see how global heavyweights won't get involved and mop up some companies, and they would be quite hard to block if they really want something. A very long way off that even if there is confirmation, so for now, take-over talk is just all fun postulating about the game if it ever starts. Exciting times.

Big companies waiting but, if I were a small gold producing company with some cash to use up, I would seriously be thinking about cutting a deal for funding some conglo exploration e.g. RMS are taking a gamble on Edna May for ozs that they could have taken at much less cost for possibly a greater reward doing a JV with one of the conglo players.

I hope that the companies doing deals have had someone sh1t-hot at Bayesian stats, because if not… well, what are they basing their deal prices on? Someone will get taken to the cleaners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.