DXI 0.67% $3.02 dexus industria reit.

overview of sugarkane

1. 8,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Sugarloaf Project, Texas Gulf Coast (20%)
    • commenced drilling the first of up to 4 horizontal wells aimed at developing a play that has mean potential of 600bcfe

Sugarloaf area
    > 300 BCF + 50 mmbbls potential
    (600 bcfe)

Overall, the Sugarloaf plus greater Sugarkane area is
    thought to occupy at least 200,000 acres with a resource
    potential of 500 million barrels of condensate plus 3
    TCF of gas. Sugarloaf area mean potential reserves are
    estimated to be 50 mmbbls of condensate plus 300 BCF
    of gas – of which Adelphi’s share is 10 mmbbls and 60
    BCF.

recently i posted up the pioneer slide of their opinion of where they think they have acreages (Including our acrages!!) and i have transposed a lot of extra data of other operators who are chasing the Austin Chalks/Eagleford play like we are.

Pioneer are extremely interested in the eagleford and buda in dewitt and have a newly discovered buda play in de witt that i have yet to hear them talk about..

If you consider that the JVP partners have only discussed what potential there is in the upper zone which they call the Austin Chalks, and when you consider that below is the eagleford that is connected to the play in some way, you have a substantial oil field going on in the region..

So far only our jvp is openly talking about the upper zone, and petrohawk and pioneer are now talking about the eagleford..

imho its worth understanding all this and to appreciate why there is so little information being released about the region. firstly any operator in the states is reluctant to discuss anything they are doing, and for TCEI, releasing anything on their play to the entire world and giving their competitors the edge on leases is one nightmare for them i assure you...

just to remind you what Conoco has published about the cote d'or project

"The Cote D'Or project is a green field exploration and development carbonate-dominated resource play which covers approximately 250,000 acres to date in South Texas"

"This play is one of ConocoPhillips' largest global exploration projects, with planned 2008 investment in excess of $100 MM."

all IMHO and DYOR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $958.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.04 $2.98 $1.566M 519.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 1346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.