DXI 1.21% $2.94 dexus industria reit.

from a bb.. another interested investor is getting excited about...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    from a bb.. another interested investor is getting excited about the eagleford play conoco and TCEI are into, i expect the usual thing will happen on that bb unfortunately.

http://investorvillage.com/mbthread.asp?mb=473&tid=6118621&showall=1

Good News for Meridian

This weekend I became privy to some very good news regarding Meridian.

While there are many reasons to buy Meridian while the stock is cheap, these new items just reinforce previous posts.

1. A large broker who specializes in the Energy horizon and whose company has in the past followed Meridian and asked questions at the conference calls has purchased a large amount of Meridian shares the past week.

2. This purchase was not made solely because of the price of the shares but for the following reasons that others will be able to document with proper research.

3. Meridian has acquired a gold mine with the 30,000 acres in Lavaca and Karns County in South Texas. The Eagle Ford shale discovery is the real thing and Meridian is right in the middle of this soon to be mined (drilled) which will produce millions and millions of dollars for Meridian.

This broker has shared this information with my informant who you all know and told him on Saturday that (hopefully my georgraphical directions are right) that to the west of the Meridian acreage Conoco Philips and PetroHawk have developed wells in the Eagle Ford Shale. The second of the PetroHawk wells is very close to the Meridian acreage and is right on trend. And to bracket us, on the eastern side of our acreage, Pioneer Resources has made a discovery
    in the Eagle Ford Shale which looks very large.
    So notwithstanding Dr. Reeves lack of enthusiasm on the conference, he understands the power of the Meridian 30,000 acres.

Although localized for the moment, there are some who think that the Eagle Ford shale play could rival Haynesville in its importance in South Texas and TXCO is presently drilling in their South Texas acreage .

This broker and company (whom I am not authorized to disclose) has put clients back into Meridian and is looking for a home run here.

Because of the necessity of involved fracs and drilling expense, my informant believes that Meridian will partner up in this enterprise with drilling starting early next year.

all someone elses opinion and research and dyor imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.