DXI 0.71% $2.78 dexus industria reit.

sunburnt, your obviously new to the thread, i have been very...

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    sunburnt, your obviously new to the thread, i have been very critical of the delays the jvp undertook.

it took me some time to grasp the size and magnitude of the potential field the jvp had leased. and the logistics of proving the field. some fields like the barnett shale under fort worth had 14 years of uneconomic wells and frac experimentation before they got commercial flow and cracked it, now its one of the biggest plays out. seeing operators like petrohawk and geosouthern get in and make inroads, and conoco/tcei in live oak, leaves me with a lot of confidence that the objectives are not out of reach. and again its my own opinion and why i and many others are investing in this share.. dont be harsh on investors for making their opinions sunburnt, i dont agree with you opinion of me nor of adi, and i think you should allow others theirs.

i posted a lot of comment on the jvp project before, you have not answered anything specific on it..

your very impatient and unforgiving obviously of adi

"a company that perennially fails in everything they venture into"

i am not here to defend myself sunburnt, but when i read your comments in the nxs thread your bias is very evident.

i wish you luck in your investments also, and i dont apologise to you nor anyone for my investment decisions or for researching and sharing on this thread what is going on regionally on the eagleford/chalks play that conocophillips and tcei are developing. we are in a jvp with tcei, and tcei is in a jvp with conocophillips, so manythings may not seem obvious to many about wahts happening or why, but i remain invested and convinced there is an outcome very close. kunde 3 just got commercial flow in identical chalks, its says to me that tcei could also get commercial flow in out wells.

your opinion is that adi fails in everything they venture into. i dont doubt you do, you are very harsh on adi even if one letter in one word is mispelled (westin) and you call them unprofessional!! but if i dont agree its not a personal thing between you and me sunburnt, its just i see a different future to you and perhaps you see it better than me and perhaps i see it better, but sunburnt, if you feel that strongly about the adi management, imho you would be best served to call them or email them and discuss it. perhaps they can clarify some of the concerns you have..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
-0.020(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $882.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.81 $2.76 $333.1K 119.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14894 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 4152 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.