DXI 0.35% $2.90 dexus industria reit.

overview of sugarkane, page-56

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    wind must have changed direction again.

wind is from the north, but if you think i have changed my expectations on kowalik it sure did change when the flow rates were announced, and i think the jvp made a lot of noise on the flares and background gas (which i thought little of) and imho it was promising hearing the mudweight were up and well was trying to flow week in week out.

i read an interview with tk were it was stated the well cost were $8mil.

great, so does strachan and others,, i say its double.. all imho mick

i thought you said this was going to be a huge well because they were using geo steering to keep in the zone, are you telling me they have got it wrong again?

can you point out where i said that please? TIA
    re the goesteering, in conversations i have had during the drill they believed they had geosteering issues in kennedy not being replicated in kowalik, but i have not seen any wireline reports as yet on kowalik, i think the jvp made a point of it myself in some of their releases..

if that is the case then they better buy a different book because this ones out dated.

my book remains open on sugarkane mick, yours runs hot and cold and very emotionally that way i see..
    as before nothing has changed, will stay in for the duration on this play. but you seem to run hot and cold quite a lot, always jump in, get really hot under the collar, almost angry, then lash out at me as if it has anything to do with me.. i am just an investor mick. take a chill pill, your mot suited to high risk high reward investing obviously!

tell me agentm when are they going to drill in the zone........what after well 10 ?

tell me mick, when are you going to act your age and not your shoe size. the obvious answer is the operator and the jvp are learning each completion, imho kowalik was not totally in the zone, have you heard it officially yet?? its just my opinion mick, no need to get so personal.. here is what the jvp recently said about how they view their experiences so far, from last week..

"The well design continues to build upon the knowledge gained from recent operations and offset data"

you say that 5-10 mmcfpd would be extremely good..............and well cost are $16mil ea with adi at 14% NRI, based on your figures i wonder why your in this share, better start using your calculator to see if this project is viable and i don't mean commercial.

i have yet to see a chalks well do more than 20 mmcfpd mick nad that was a meridian well that i posted info about a few months back thats on a 12,000 foot dual lateral in east texas, so 10mmcfpd on a 6000 foot lateral imho would be extremely good. and its all imho mick.. i think you are overestimating what the chalks can produce in the laterals myself.. if you say its capable of more bring some evidence, dont just dream it all up..

the hole idea of using 3d is to locate natural fractures so you dont have to frac.

that is absolute fancy mick, 3d can assist in understanding aspects of the geology and thats all. can guarantee any natural fractures nor can it guarantee you wont need to fracture stimulate a well

its a real worry about readers of this thread that they hang on to every word you post.

garbage mick, your a dreamer, most just talk about various things to do with the ops like i do.. sometimes people ask me things and i answer, if i can that is,,

they just had rights issue which wasn't that successful, if it wasn't for awe the results would have been very poor yet you don't seem to see that.

why do i have to do these things and see these things again mick?? wierd sort of remark??? adi have listed their financials in the quarterly and annual report. its no secret, they listed their capital raising on an asx release also.. do i have to discuss something, are you telling me i have to do things mick??

also it seems that one of the top twenty is out, is that not a concern to you ?

umm NO.. doesnt concern me mick at all, people can do as they like, just as you are selling any day now you tell us all

all in my honest opinion. hehehe

whats you shoe size again??

mick you run so hot and cold, just because you cant emotionally handle lower than expected flow rates reported last week by the jvp doesnt mean others cant deal with it..

you need to chill out a bit.. this investing in oil explorers is way over your head imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.