DXI 0.70% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

overview of sugarkane, page-71

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am very disappointed in the results, and hope they frac and get good results.

Imo all JVPS are overpromising and underdelivering, with hopes of 2500 bocpd, and with the Kow chalks supposedly 40% thicker.

As Sandlion speculates:
    "Kow flow rate likley to stabilise at 1.3 times initial following clean up. expect a further 15-20% max on frac stimulation."

I agree with your clean up rates, but if they frac and the results are as pitiful as you suggest, I will be selling all my shares in all jvps, I have waited long enough. If others remain in, and do well in the long run, I am happy for them, but I see plenty of other great opportunities in the market.

I hope that they can replicate the success of K3 with the acid frac where they got up to 1000 barrels of oil per day.

Also worth mentioning, is that although there is supposedly better matrix porosity, and they expect the flows not to drop off as quickly as other chalks wells, within a year I strongly believe the flows will be at least 50% of initial flows and most likely worse then that. So calcs annualising initial flows, imo are very misguided.

I'm losing confidence in management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $894.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.91 $2.82 $660.9K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5844 $2.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 1520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.