GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Cheers Elz. Didn't know you were a fellow evg owner. Have to...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Cheers Elz.
    Didn't know you were a fellow evg owner.
    Have to admit coming back from holiday was pretty amazing, as evg (own options)was flying and to some extent so was GDO.
    We have completely different levels of trust in mgt.
    The project risk (ME) IMO is fairly low, however mgt risk is high and always has been.
    NF's background should attest to this fact, let alone the the lack of institutional support which has been in part from having NF sit in the big chair.
    NF told punters in his earlier, now similar venture, about hitting numbers etc all the way down to oblivion.
    Many punters believed him, many were burnt and many never forgot (including institutions).
    Tight leash required, due to the fact he had the same failed optimistic approach was carried across to GDO, which meant the investment community at large thought of GDO as a joke because the numbers just weren't being hit and thus our stagnant sp for sometime.
    More recently this has changed and coming clean is always for the better.
    Why invest then? Well the ME flagship project was quite hard to screw up, however this deal is another matter.
    Many might say a case of ego/ambition racing ahead of capability.
    If it was a different mgt team at the helm, my confidence level would be substantially different.
    Well, will wait for the dust to settle. You have a keen eye and I'm sure there is upside, it's just a shame it's now covered with a blanket of unnecessary risk.
    Mav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.