HE8 13.3% 1.3¢ helios energy ltd

so many variables yet well cost (depths)!.. flow rates .. gas...

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355

so many variables yet well cost (depths)!.. flow rates .. gas (was an issue 3 years ago and need a engineering solution as hard to sell given supply from fracking expansion and now looks like could be a nice revenue stream and plenty of global demand ) .. new wells verses this sale how many wells half way thru production etc verses need to be drilled ... drilling risks given say 4 to 8 stage vertical frack verses as horizontal frack that could be 10 to 18,000 feet deep and the same laterally ... He8 said they would checkerboard the 300,000 acre zone and then when they found what they think is the best areas to drill go and buy extra land related to that area and zone which is what i would expect they are doing now given they ley options expire that were further away and not relevant to this drilling area and program . I hope we end up back around that 50,000 to 80,000 acres and we dill another few wells quickly . No doubt this well has provided all the information required on how to drill and the the "dos and don'ts" to now drill a few wells quickly... The oil is there .. there is plenty of gas and the land opportunity is present so maybe keeping things a little close to chest for now as they finish any land deals.....4.3 Bio for 65,000 acres is a very very good sign

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HE8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.