CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Bermuda,Very good post mate, and well to the point. And to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Bermuda,

Very good post mate, and well to the point. And to top it all off, we are in full agreeance of what we individually wrote..

The funny part about though, is that while we fully agree with each other, you got some TU's rewarded for your effort, while I have got none. (Removed of course).

That is not that it worries me though. And, I only bring this up to show/prove how pitiful some of the people frequenting these threads are, while having nothing better to do than waiting for a poster like me to write his own idea the best he can, only to be there ready to negate what some poster thought that it was worth reading.

It is a very good thing mate. The level of intelligence displayed in this forum, is beyond words and it only would be understood if it was to be applied at kindergarthen levels. I only wish that some of these negative posters would have the opportuntiy to meet some of us individually and eye to eye, to see if they will reach a different attitude/ideas.

As for CDU we will have to wait to see what will unfold within the next few months or so. If nothing will come out during this time frame, then I may have to start to reconsider. I have been in it for so many years now, while seeing so many other opportunities slipping by, that I don't even care to remember anymore, and it isn't funny anymore either.

If and when we will get the DFS and the ML, it will tell us all the real story.

As for what you wrote about this Country, well let me tell you Bermuda that when I arrived here, IMHO it was the best Country in the whole world with unlimited opportunities potential for the one who were prepared to do the hard Yakka. As a matter of fact I can honestly say that it's been very good for me and that I did extremely well. And, I am going as far as saying that possibly I did better than what I could have achieved elsewhere. Having been travelling in many parts of the World, I thought that it was "The Real Land Of Opportunities". But lately the whole thing is changing. And the way it is heading, I am fearful for the young generation and the grandchildren that will have to adapt to these changes, while the opportunities to achieve the "Old Australian Dream" is slipping further and further away from them. How our Leaders can allow that to happen without lifting a finger I really can't fathom. You only have to watch one of those stupid Government sitting session on TV, and, by the ways they are behaving, you'd soon know what I mean.

Good luck mate. I have had my whinge now. I am just waiting to see the next release from CDU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.