OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Mont - et al,Interesting thread albeit after the fact, I also...

1. 384 Posts.
    Hi Mont - et al,
    Interesting thread albeit after the fact, I also felt that Cusack and Michelmore had got the drop on Heggarty with the rest of the board and their bloody minded recklessnes went ahead to break The Ox. I felt Heggarty would have fought tooth and nail to save his baby had he the votes, but he could not because he was already watching the game from the sideline. Yes, a promise of ten mill to step down with out a fight may have helped but I feel he might have regretted the decision as he watched the whole show swirl in the gurgler, remembering he had 32 million FPO's and all, that is about 134/5 million at one stage. There are plenty of smart a's who write books and sell advise, who say things like "you should have seen it coming" or "the charts showed it" etc, but the Ox had a supposed world class CFO, ex banker and all who obviosly never saw it coming. So if we put our faith in the establishment what chance has the average punter got.
    No not crying for me, to many eggs in one basket and a few other lessons learned.
    Sorry for those who got hit the hardest, likes of Johny Reb but we all got our whacks make no mistake. Time to move on.
    Funny there is a Andrew Michelmore in charge of MMG----- nah! could't be.
    Got an invite to the civil action from Slater and Gordon but if there is any thing worse than bad management it would have to be an ambulance chaser, thanks but no thanks.
    Nearly forgot this point but if I saw Heggarty's name appear as CEO of a small mining start up I would be straight in.

falko

Blinded in the headlights might be one of the lessons learned but if we changed the rabbit to rabbits and put the original rabbit behind the wheel --- aah tis just a dream, hehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.